[vc_row][vc_column][block_title style=”column_title” title=”SharePoint Solution Architect”][/block_title][vc_column_text]IT Vizion is searching for a SharePoint Solution Architect, with the skills to not only drive the technical aspect but also a leader that helps drive the enterprise wide business requirements (consolidation).
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Candidate must have hands-on working experience of 3+ Years as a SharePointArchitect/Consultant (SharePoint 2013 / SharePoint 2010 / MOSS 2007 and Office 365 / SharePoint Online)
- Strong Technical leadership – should be able to build technical capability and provide mentoring
- Strong in Microsoft SharePointTechnologies (SharePoint 2013 / SharePoint 2010 / MOSS 2007 and Office 365 / SharePoint Online).
- Must have worked on most of the following:
≫ Web Part Development – identify standard and custom development and execute
≫ Search Customizations
≫ Workflow development – strong understanding of modeling workflows and developing portal solution based on the workflows
≫ Integration experience with third party SW and Tools
≫ Installation and Configuration of SharePointPerformance Optimizations.
≫ Deployment Worked with KPIs, Excel services, BDC, BI
≫ Experience in development using .NET architectural models including .NET Framework, CLR, XML, C#, JQuery, ASP.Net, VS.Net, Team Foundation Server, Silver light & WCF.
≫ Strong knowledge of SDLC
≫ Be able to migrate/move SharePointdatabases (including configuration database, content database, search database, SSPs etc.) from one database server to another without the SharePoint central administration, and without the SharePoint configuration wizard.
- Understand, prepare and present solutions to customers that address complex issues (consulting aptitude)
- Responsible for architecture, design and development of applications and services using Microsoft SharePoint(SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Online, SharePoint 2010, 2007) and Microsoft .NET technologies.
- Hire, mentor, and lead additional developers (US and in Eastern Europe based)
- Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed software development sprint plans and release schedules
- Assign and track deliverables (PM experience highly preferred)
- Ability to map user requirements to standard SharePointfeatures, identify customization areas, estimate the customization effort and translate the analyzed requirements to design using SharePoint
At IT Vizion, we ask the very best from our employees. In return, they enjoy a competitive compensation, a flexible work environment, training and an environment where you can thrive! Connect with us on Facebook.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]