[vc_row][vc_column][block_title style=”column_title” title=”IT Service Desk Technician”][/block_title][vc_column_text]IT Vizion is looking to fill a Service Desk/Helpdesk Technician role who will be responsible for handling first level support of service requests in a professional and timely manner. This relates to all technology, to include: workstations, servers, printers, networks, and vendor specific hardware and software.
Part-Time and Full-Time Positions Available
- IT Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications and operating systems
- Support of disaster recovery solutions
- Basic technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security
- Basic remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix
- Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through service tickets
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes, and agreed outages
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction
- Fast turnaround of customer requests
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Escalate service requests that require engineer level support
- Enter all work as service tickets in RMM tool
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Advanced understanding of operating systems, business applications, printing systems, and network systems
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Diagnosis skills of technical issues
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
- Service awareness of all organization’s key services for which support is being provided
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide services
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations
- BA/BS, preferably in computer science or a related field
- MBA/MS preferred but not required
- 2 years of IT or related experience
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Performance based incentives.
- Full on the job training & support.
- Fun working environment and culture.
- Great opportunity for advancement.
Only local candidates need apply. The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
At IT Vizion, we ask the very best from our technical teams. You will enjoy competitive compensation, a competitive benefits package, flexible work environment, training and an enjoyable and fulfilling career. Check us out on Facebook![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]